Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Eddie Morris: Section 7


In this class I improved personally in a few ways. I’ve become much better at analyzing pictures and writings. Also with that my writing skills have improved so much. Being able to put my own thoughts and opinions on paper was a problem for me and now I’ve improved so much. I can’t say there is anything that I didn’t like about the class. Your change in tactics on writing our notes helped me to understand the readings more. You’re great teacher and I can definitely say you know the material. The only thing I would of changed is that we were more involved in the discussion. The way we all had our own section to read made us all pay attention and pull something out from the reading. Over all I really enjoyed some of the readings but mostly I enjoyed the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment