Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Eddie Morris Section: 6


            An individual is someone who is independent and can do things on their own. They are very important to society because those who are individuals tend to be leaders. Which gives them huge responsibilities but for the most part an individual is responsible for taking voting or fighting for their country. I see myself as an individual because I’m not afraid to think for myself. The individual are the ones that stand out, though the group can also. I wouldn’t say either are more important to listen to. An individual can be wrong with no to correct unlike in a group. An entire group can be wrong as well though too but there can also be that one individual who is right within that group. No I don’t think it is possible because if that were to happen everyone in society would be selfish if that’s how they thought. The characteristics of an individual are that they are independent and thinks for their selves. Society molds individuals by bringing them up to be leaders of the country. We conform because we all stick together as a one nation. I’m apart of society because I’m a U.S. citizen and will soon have a say in things about this country.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment