Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome!

Hello All,

Welcome to our blog site. There may be a few of you who already blog. If so, great. However, I assume there are others who have no idea how this works. I'm no expert either. But it is my intention to at least expose you to this form of communication since that's one of the requirements for EKU's ENG 101.

On this site I have posted a demo blog. It is not 100% complete, but it will give you a good idea of what I'm looking for in your class blog.

As always you know you can contact me if you have any questions at all. Since this is the first time I have attempted this with my classes, I expect there to be some growing pains, but if we all remain patient and flexible, we will get through this and work out the bugs to make a smoother progress for classes who follow behind you.

Best wishes! ~MB

No comments:

Post a Comment